Girls Girls Girls (formaldehyde free) Brazilian Keratin Treatment System promotes natural looking hair that is straight, strong, and frizz free. This unique 4 step system will keep hair straight while adding a brilliant glow and natural shine for up to 60 days. Individual results may vary depending on texture of hair.
1. First wash hair with clarifying shampoo marked number (1) to cleanse the hair of any impurities.
2. Rinse off hair with water until the shampoo is completely removed. Use a towel to dry hair of any excess water, then (blow dry) hair making sure it is completly dry.
3. Now apply the treatment, number (2) with a comb or brush, lock by lock from roots to tips and Let product sit in hair for 15-20 min.
4. After treatment has been applied and left in hair for 15-20 minutes blow dry and comb hair to achieve a better straightening.
5. Once the hair is straightened, flat iron at a temperature of 450 degrees fahrenheit, once all hair has been flat ironed wait 15 minutes before proceeding to the next step.
6. After the 15 minute’s, wash hair with bottle numbered (3) Anti-Frizz shampoo and once hair has been washed with anti-frizz shampoo continue with bottle numbered (4) anti-frizz conditioner. Rinse hair with water and dry with towel.
7. Once hair has been dried with a towel use blow dryer to completely dry hair and use a comb to better straighten hair. Hair will be smooth, silky and straight.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!